Monday, December 2, 2013

Golden Season's Greetings - 365 Card Blog Monday Challenge



Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to create a card with almost all gold.  This great image came from Gecko Galz and was just perfect with it's golden yellow tint.  I used Pink Paislee paper for the background and added layers to that.  The fabric is from Webster's pages.  It was pinked with pinking sheers.  I adhered it with dots of Aleen's Tacky Glue, which I let dry.  I then added the Santa image and the sentiment (which was printed on my printer using the Papyrus font).  The cameo is also from Webster's Pages.  The sentiment was adhered and finally the bow from Freckled Fawn.  I added this with dimensional tape.  Last down was the ribbon border on the bottom and golden glitter.

I know just the treasured friend who will receive this card.
Happy Monday and happy first week of waiting and preparing for the Birth of Jesus!

~ Victoria

No comments: