Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving with the International Scrapbook Garden

Here is hoping all of our fans at ISBG have a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you are in the US!
The turkey is in the oven, as is the stuffing and the pies are made.  I want to share three cards and a canvas I made with the new Tool Shed Kit:  Spider's Web 

This kit is amazing!  I made three cards.  This first card is made with the Fairy Garden add on!  I absolutely adore this image.  I used the argyl paper, the witchy image, a tag and some brown bakers twine.  I absolutely adore the Lindy's mist that was included in the kit.  

Card number two is a further back vintage-y feeling card.  I used these supplies:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch white card base
Black mini doiley
Kaiser Craft 13th hour sticker sheet
Pion Designs The Witching Hour - Dark Roses Patterned Paper cut to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches
Petaloo Orange flowers
Sticker Tim Holtz Ideology Halloween Clipping Stickers
Three yellow sequins.


This last little 4 1/4 inch x 4 1/4 inch card is called I'm Thankful for You.  I used a white card blank, patterned paper from Pion Designs October Garden from the Witching Hour collection and letters from the KaiserCraft 13th Hour Sticker Sheet.  This card is perfect for any fall celebration!


Finally I made this 8 inch square canvas with items from the kit.  I am in love.  My favorite TV show was GRIMM.  One reason was some of it was filmed at the University I was teaching at while the show was on air.  And of course it is filmed in my home town of Portland, Oregon.  This canvas made with all kit items is a nod to the show and the "skull guy".  The sayings were combined to give a GRIMM like attitude and the prescription note reminded me of Rosalee's Spice Shop.  The only thing I added to make this was Mod Podge in Matte and the Lindy's Spray that is purple in Witches Brew, everything and I mean everything else is in this fantabulous kit!


 Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your families and friends!

~ Victoria

No comments: