Saturday, December 4, 2021

How to create a Happy New Year Canvas

 

Today I want to show you how to make a wonderful canvas using four total types of ingredients.  

This is a fun project that requires patience for drying times, but creates a wonderful sparkly canvas, just in time for holiday celebrations!

Ingredients:


Stickles:  Pink, Lime Green and Crystal
Liquid Adhesive

Directions:

1.  Tape canvas down, if desired to surface with washi tape.


2.  Work with each of three Stickles colors in turn.  I allowed them to dry after each color was applied.
First I did the pink and allowed it to dry completely.  I always end up dragging my wrist through wet glue.  So as I said previously, for me patience and letting each color dry was key to success!  Second up was lime green and finally, I used crystal on the glass.











3.  Using wet adhesive I adhered Dew Drops in pinks and greens to the canvas, once everything was well dried.  And again be patient until the liquid adhesive dries. 



Here you are a wonderfully creative canvas ready for decorating your home or gifting!

No comments: