Thursday, April 19, 2018

Art Journaling with the International Scrapbook Garden


Do you love art journaling as much as I do?  I love to try out new techniques and ideas in a "safe" space to see if they will work!  For this project I used the Fairy Garden Kit: A Rustic Spring and the Bonus Mixed Media Kit.  I am in love with how this page came out!

Products Used:

* Golden Gesso (white)
* Purple Gel Pen
* VersafineBlack Onyx Ink
2- strips of patterned paper from the main kit cut 1 1/4 x 6 3/4 inches
2- strips of patterned paper from the main kit cut 3 3/4 x 3/4 inches
Prima Chalk Ink in Blossom Tree
The Crafters Workshop Stencil by Carmen Medlin
49th and Market Laser Shapes Happy Moments
Clear Stamps Romantique
Inklingz- Coral Reef and Steely blue Eyes
Spritz - Plum Pudding
KaiserMist - blackberry

* From my personal stash.
The stamped circles that are smaller were made with prescription bottle lids!  Use whatever you have.
Thanks for looking at my page and I hope you will post some of your inspirations in our Facebook group.  And really check out these kits.  They are amazing!



~ Victoria

No comments: