Monday, March 9, 2009

Immitation of a New Friend

Last Friday, I went to CK Portland. I got together with some women from SB.com. One of them was Catz. I felt like I was meeting a celebrity! I love her work so much. I decided to "lift from a pro". I came up with this LO of my Uncle Bob Warren. I never knew him because he died during WWII while in the Home Guard in Northern England. From the stories my dad and grandparents told, he was a character and someone I am sure I would have had great affection for.



I am really pleased with the way it came out, especially the cut work. I hope all of you will have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Victoria! Your LO is beautiful!How was the Ck Portland? Did you enjoy it? Your doing an awesome job at SS! Just wanted to say hi and hope you have a nice week!
Hugs, Michelle H.

Tricia said...

Wow, this is a stunning layout!!!

Darlene said...

this layout is great!

Joaniebolognie said...

Gorgeous layout! Yes, your cutwork is amazing!