Today marks my last day with 365 Cards Challenge Blog. What a fun group to design for! Thanks to Pam for the opportunity. Today is a special shout out to all of the DT members. Thanks!
The challenge for today was to combine two previous challenges and make your own challenge. I chose #7 and #77. One was rounding the corner (1 to 3 rounded corners) and the other was inchies.
I dug deep into my stash for this card:
1. Patterned papers are from Oo, la, la by My Minds Eye 6 x 6 inch pad (used four different pages)
2. White card stock cut to form a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card blank
3. Bakers twin in pale yellow
4. A Tim Holtz "Seasonal Sentiment"
5. Two vintage buttons - stacked and tied
6. Dimensional adhesive
7. Dry adhesive
8. Liquid Adhesive
1. Round the corner of the card by punching both layers with a corner rounder.
2. Cut a 5 1/4 x 4 inch background paper, Round the lower left corner, Adhere to the White Card with dry adhesive.
3. Punch two inchies from each of three double sided patterned papers, to give a total of six different designs.
4. Adhere the inchies to the card, using dimensional tape adhesive.
5. Wrap the front of the card twice with twine and tie.
6. Stack two white vintage buttons and thread with twine. Adhere over the wrapped twine with liquid adhesive.
7. Add sentiment at an angle to the right of the button.
Again thank you to Pam and the 365 DT for the inspiration this last year!