Friday, January 15, 2010

CREATE IT GREEN January Reveal

Today is the first official Design Team reveal for Create It Green! Be sure to take a look at the blog and the DT projects for cards and layouts, and altered items!
I am honored to be on the CIG card team. Cards have always been a bit of a stretch for me, so it is time I used my card making muscles!

Here is Deanne's fabulous sketch and my card.




Many of you know that I am on a mission to use up my scrap supplies this year. I have a lot of recycled packaging coming available. Prima has such pretty packaging it is hard to throw it away or put it in recycle. So, I chose to use the backing board for the base of this card! Thanks for taking a peek! Be sure to check out the blog for monthly sketches and reveals on the 15th of the month and other fun ideas from the DT in between.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I adore the card....what a great Sketch and you did it KUDOUS!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Vel said...

Victoria! I don't think you told us about this DT! Congrats! And you did a fabulous job on this card. I just the other day set aside the Prima backing to use...I think as a mat but not sure. Ha!

Michelle H. said...

What a pretty card!!
Love the bling and the bird!
I agree prima does have pretty packaging I used a few on my projects too!
Have a Blessed weekend!!

said...

Lovely card Victoria!! I love Prima's packaging and try to incorporate them into my design. If I ever get the time to play with some paper my goal for this year is to also use up what I have!! Congrats on the DT!!! ♥

Laurajean said...

gorgeous card girl...LOVE it ;)
And congratulations on the create it Green Dt...gonna have to check this site out :)

Helen said...

Love your card Victoria! Aren't Deanne's sketches awesome!