Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little League - Gotta Love It!



I love baseball! Well, usually. This season has been extremely rainy. The Mets will get in 12 games before the end of the season. I am amazed at how great 9 and 10 year olds can play. They have had great coaching and wonderful skill building this year. Coaches Phil, Tony and Chris ROCK! Now I know that none of them will come to this blog, but I just have to let you know how much I have appreciated them!

Have a great week and here's to some sun!

PLAY BALL.......

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Congrats on the Team doing so well!
I'm sure you are very proud of your son!!
Love all the layering, the colors and the design of this gorgeous LO!!
Have a blessed day!!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one and I so agree...I just adore baseball season and seeing Evan learning new skills everyday!!!

The LO is just perfect and now you have inspired me to break out a few of the baseball pics and create a LO!!!

Have a great one!!!

ellen s. said...

love love that paper! how are you doing??? sorry i haven't been here in awhile...

love your layout and those FAB colours!