Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm a Guest Chef!!

I just found out I have the honor of being the October Guest Chef on Scrappy Chic Cafe. This is a new site with some awesome gals and I could not be more excited. I would love to have you participate in my challenge this month. Click here to check it out. It is my own blue plate special! I *guess* my sketch has 10 layers! Love those heavy LOs! I will have my example up here by the end of the weekend. I hope you will play along. There is a small RAK for the winner!

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Congrats, Victoria!!
WTG!!
Have a blessed weekend!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Victoria!!

2amscrapper said...

Congrats on the GDT.

Jane F. Smith said...

whoo hoo..you go girl!!!

Greg Staudacher said...

congratulations and are you the same victoria from everett

VAWM said...

Yes, Greg, it's me. Glad you stopped by!