Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Daddy's Girl - Crafty Secrets


I just recently found this photograph of my dad and me. I believe that my grandpa made my dress. Not sure where we were going, but it was somewhere special! I love the shades of brown papers from the Crafty Secret Creating with Vintage Patterns CD. I recolored the journaling tag from a lovely soft pink using a sepia filter so it would coordinate more with my chosen papers.

This layout is based on my October sketch over at Scrappy Chic Cafe. Please join us for the reverse challenge. Check out the DTs awesome Halloween items and vote for your favorites. You might even chose to lift one or two before Halloween arrives.

This CD is so versatile, I have used it for digital and hybrid projects. What I really love is that I can print the same pattern over and over. So if I create a coordinated mini album, I just can buy white card stock and print the design multiple times.

Watch my blog over the next weeks for a special give away to one of my followers. If you aren't a "follower of record" please consider joining my blog so you don't miss a RAK opportunity.

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

said...

Hi Victoria!!
Such a gorgeous layout!! I love the beautiful paper and the petty vintage details! So nice that you have photos from years gone by!!
Think of you often!
Debbie :)

Cindy Gay said...

So sweet. Great framing.