Monday, March 12, 2012

Cowboys Everywhere

I seem to have a cowboy theme going on right now. I just finished an art challenge using my sketchbook, the colors ochre, brown, and blue with walnut ink. I love this vintage image that I copied from an old school book that I bought from Salvage Nation on Etsy. It is from about 1964 and it reminds me a bit of elementary school. I tried to make the background look a little like a watercolor Pendelton blanket.


Last month I finished three projects using Vintage Street Market products. I had a great time with the cowboy image and a hand folded barn star.


Aren't these vintage images just the cutest?

I am going for a more feminine look this month, so be sure to follow my blog and see some girly creations too!

Have a wonderful week!

<3 Victoria

No comments: