Saturday, February 22, 2014
Cheerful Ribbon Girl Card
It's almost time to welcome Spring and Summer! At least we can hope for them. I love this new stamp called "Ribbon Girl" from Queen Kat Designs. Isn't she just adorable? The background of this card was made from a left over 6 x 4 card insert for the quick scrapbook pages. I simply cut it down to fit the card front. I love the colors so much.
Items used for this card:
1. Ribbon Girl Stamp QKD
2. Copic Markers
3. Studio Calico Card
4. Mistables paper for card background
5. Bling (Pink) Queen and Co.
6. Camera and Star - Freckled Fawn
7. Dry, Liquid and dimensional adhesives.
Steps for this card:
1. Color the stamp and fussy cut, set aside.
2. Cut the card to the size you desire.
3. Cut the background patterned paper to 4 by 5 1/4 inches adhere to the card blank.
4. Adhere the wooden camera, star and bling using liquid adhesive
5. Adhere the stamp using dimensional tape.
Hope you enjoy this breath of spring! Have a blessed day!