Friday, October 6, 2017

Friends are a True Gift Card

Friends really are a True Gift.  I am having a wonderful time using the Fairy Garden Kit: Picnic In the Garden.  This is my second card using the wonderful items from the kit.  I still have so much left to use, since the kit is so generous with patterned papers and other goodies.  This card uses four different papers, stamps, flowers and ribbon.  The only items I added were my own  corner rounder, black ink, a white card blank and using scissors for edge distressing.  This is such a simple five layer card.

I love the look of three rounded corners and one left pointed, however this card could easily be made with all rounded corners or none to your wishes.  The papers are cut to the following dimensions:
  • Background: 4 x 5 1/4 inches
  • Square (behind): 3 x 3 inches
  • Square (front) 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches
  • Banner:  1 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches
This card could be made with any of the kits.  I think it would lend itself easily to the more masculine Tool Shed Kit: Summer Concert, with some of the chip board embellishments in place of flowers, or you could make a bright sunny version with the Garden Kit:  Sunkissed .

I am so excited to see what you create with this kit!  It is so wonderful.  I will see you later in the month for another mixed media project using this great kit from International Scrapbook Garden!

~ Victoria

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Love the bow and flowers on this. I will have to try and make it with the Sunkissed kit!