Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New Card using the Rick St Dennis March 2019 Stamp Release

Good morning!  I hope you all have a happy, happy day!  Here is a simple new card from me using the cute duck stamp from Rick St Dennis' March Stamp Release.  The cute Fashion Duck is from Rick's digital stamp line.

I colored her using crayola colored pencils.  She has the cutest little bunny cameo!  I blinged her up a bit with the gold Stickles and Ice Stickles.  The background of this card is super simple.  I used a white 5 1/2 inch by 4 1/4 inch card stock base.  The papers have been in my stash for a while.  I layered the turquoise "sky" piece cut to 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches.  The "fence" I hand cut to have the zig zag top and mounted it on the background layer.  I free stamped the letters for "Happy" intentionally not lined up to enhance the whimsical look using faded jeans distress ink, and finally cut the fashion duck out and mounted her with dimensional tape on the card.

I am really excited for spring to come.  I will be sending this to one of my neighbors who is a huge Oregon State Ducks fan!  I am sure she is looking forward to spring and will love the fashion duck!

Have a blessed day,

~ Victoria

No comments: