Saturday, July 18, 2020

Mixed Media Under the Sea Themed Journal


Happy Saturday everyone!  I have finally taken the plunge into a You Tube instructional channel for crafting.  I hope you will consider subscribing and liking my videos!  I definitely have a lot to learn.  It is another way to challenge my skills!



This is my second video project.  I did this for the July Mission Inspiration for the Mike Deakin Art Group on Facebook.  I will also be taking over the daily mini-inspirations called Quarantine Quickies!  I am very excited to have the opportunity.  

Clearly my interpretation of the color of the Ocean is different.  But I think I hit the theme okay!  My process video will be up on my You Tube Channel.  I had a lot of fun making the Ocean-ish back ground.  Lots of inks by Tim Holtz and Ranger and some very old opaque white mist from my stash.  I love the dimension the Dew Drops give the page and a little mystery of where the bubbles are coming from or what!  Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

~ Victoria


No comments: