Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Couldn't Be Happier


I am thrilled! I tried out for the DT at Serendipity and I made it!
A few years ago, I was looking for a "local" on line store and found Kristen and Serendipity (located in Bothell, WA). http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ It is really my "go-to" place for unique scrapbooking items.



Announcing our new incoming Design Team

**Starting March 1st

DT coordinator-Stacey McCall

staying another term-Marci Knecht & Jennifer Hitchcock

*Elisa Kammerdeiner

*Melanie Seppeler

*Deanna Misner

*Victoria Warren-Mears

*Susan Stringfellow

Review DT Coordinator-Ellen Sosnoski

*Christi Wright

*Crystal Brothers

*Megan Smith

4 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Congratulations Victoria!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of you creations at SS! I think I saw you at makingmemoriesforyou?
If thats you are you planning on doing the mini crop on Sat? I will be able to do a couple of things and that is it. I wish I could do more so I will only be checking in and out for the crop. Maybe I see you in the forums at MMFY on Sat!
Michelle H.

Jane F. Smith said...

Wow Victoria!!! awesome!! congrats!!

Debbie O'Neal said...

Congrats! It is so fun being on a DT.

said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats my friend!!! You will rock the DT!!!