Saturday, April 11, 2009

MCS April Sketch Challenge



Have I told you how much I love the monthly sketch challenge at MCS? Liz Qualman is a superb sketch artist and I just *have* to try almost every sketch she creates! I used patterned papers from Webster's Pages (blooming beauty, love note, and brown pokee dot. I combined them with Prima Windsor Roses and flowers from the Juliette collection. I also am really loving the Kaisercraft brown pearls.

Thanks for taking a peek at my DH and me about 10 1/2 years ago. Lots of water under the bridge since then, but I wouldn't change a thing.

6 comments:

Joanie said...

What a stunning layout! Congrats on 10 1/2 years!!! We are on 20 yrs and I would say there has been more like floods rather than water under the bridge here!!! LOL!

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Simply stunning Victoria!!! Please tell me you'll frame this!! It's really beautiful!! Happy Easter my friend!

Tricia said...

what a stunning page...but then again, I am a fan of your work!

Marie Levite said...

What a fabulous page!! Love those Websters Pages.

Michelle said...

This is a georgeous LO! I love all that Webster paper you used!
Congrats on 10.5 years!!
Hope you have a nice weekend, since its almost here!

TanishaRenee said...

gorgeous page!