Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Serendipity Scrapbooks July I Deserve It All Kit!!







So my fellow DT members got a kick out of me with this one. It is supposed to be the "I Deserve It All" kit, but I called it the "I Want It All" kit. But seriously, I really can't say enough about the mix of Graphic 45, Websters Pages, and Jenni Bowlin products. This kit was really exciting to work with. Kristen puts together phenomenal kits, that you will love.

Check back in the next few weeks for tutorials on the Lollipop flowers and on the mini book (made from one piece of 12 x 12 inch paper)! Have a joyfilled 4th of July and Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

terrific projects. That color mix can be difficult to work with although the results are stunning!

said...

Fantastic work Victoria!! Happy 4th to you & your family!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Love the layouts! Great job!