Saturday, April 24, 2010
How To For the Three Part Card
For this project you will make a door hanger on acrylic.
Cut a piece of seed paper for a garden of wild flowers.
Make a keepsake card.
For the Acrylic Door Hanger:
1. Cut a piece of acrylic to match the size of your planned card.
2. I used a picture that pyramids from Crafts U Cut for the image.
3. Cut out all pieces of the image and add dimensional tape to the back.
4. Put the image pyramid together and mount on the acrylic, set aside until ready to assemble.
For the seed paper:
1. Cut the paper the same size as the card front.
2. Set aside until ready to assemble.
For the card:
1. Cut your card blank and fold using a bone folder.
2. Cut background paper
3. Stamp sentiment on the face of the card.
4. Stamp any image on coordinating card stock.
5. Cut out your stamped image, embellish and mount on card with dimensional tape.
Punch holes in the acrylic hanger, seed paper and front of card.
Add eyelets to the door hanger.
Thread with ribbon and tie. This ribbon will be used to hang the door hanger.
Type up information for the inside front of the card that explains the parts of the card/gift and how to use them. Adhere information in card and you are ready for giving!