Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Card


It is almost time to celebrate that special lady in your life, your mom! I designed this card for Eye-Lets, Etc. using all supplies available from them. I love the patchwork paper that lends itself beautifully to the quilt like design I was looking for.

It is hard for me to believe that my mom has been gone for 16 years. I find myself looking in the mirror and seeing that I am more like her. I even say the same things! I am thankful for her inspiration to be crafty. She was a special, special lady.

Just a heads up: I am starting another blog http://catholicscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ that will focus on scrapbooking from a Catholic perspective. We also will have tutorials, so feel free to follow along and see what we have in store for you. I would love to see all my friends, of all faiths, at the new site!

Hugs to you all on Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!
This would be perfect for our blog carnival!
Details here... http://tinyurl.com/3xd6rsj

Michelle H. said...

Victoria, this card is so gorgeous!!
Love how you used the eyelets so creative!!
I'm sorry your mom isnt here with you I know she would have loved this card!!
Prayers and hugs to you sweet friend!!

Jane F. Smith said...

How beautiful is that card!!!! My mom has been gone for 17 years, so I understand about looking in the mirror!!!