Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Love Babies! Especially when they belong to other moms!

I am so lucky that my work has a bring your baby to work policy. Moms and dads can have their little ones at work until they are 6 months old. We have been so lucky to have two beautiful little girls in our office this year - Juniper and Finley. They give the office such a nice feel and are always a mood lifter no matter what! I am hoping we will have some more on the way in the next year too! I love being an honorary auntie!

Today, I want to show you a chipboard decoration that I made with the new Crafty Secrets digital paper CD, Sweet Chips Chipboard Little Boy Outfit and Alice in Wonderland Stamps.



I printed out all of the three papers used - 2 green and 1 parchment from the CD and cut out the shapes. I adhered all of the papers with a thin layer of matte Mod Podge. When completely dry I added the Offray ribbon to the buttons, inked the edges with chalk ink, and stamped the sentiment with Black Staz on ink.

I love how this turned out and the new digital CD. Be sure to check it out on the Crafty Secrets Blog.

Have a wonderful, snuggly day!

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Super cute Victoria!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this...It turned out just PERFECT!!!

Wishing you a great one!!! :-)

Carla said...

AWWW that is just adorable.

Cindy Gay said...

That card is just adorable!