Monday, February 4, 2013

Getting Caught Up

The holiday season is so busy!  I am just now getting to the pre-Christmas and Christmas photos.
This first LO is for a sketch challenge at a new blog Life, Paper, Scrapbook.  I love sketches.  They can really make the creative process go quickly!








So, here is my LO entitled "Zoo Lights"
I am using up supplies as well, the "oldest paper" being from 2006!
Patterned Papers:  Berry Frost Eskimo Kisses line Basic Grey, Harvest Hayride Pink Paisley, Toby Go Love Elise KI Memories, and Percolator, Modern Homemaker October Afternoon.
Ink:  Hint of Pesto and Burnt Sienna
Journaling Block:  My Mind's Eye
Letters and Snowflake:  Basic Grey

My DS has never had a shy bone in his body.  He hoped up on the Zoo Lights stage and acted as if he was on American Idol!  I really like the sense of fun in this boy and hope he never loses his zest for life.
Thanks for stopping by!

Best wishes,  Victoria


3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Very interesting lights & photo with a layout to match! Hope you're having a good week!

Manda Moore said...

This is lots of fun, love the bright colours with those pics. Thanks for playing along at LPS.

Sarah Rouault said...

Your LO really stood out and I love the way you have turned it on it's side. Sarah