Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Have I ever told you how much I love Core'dinations products?  It is really the perfect paper line for year around projects!  In fact, I love Core'dinations so much, I am applying for their design team.  I hope to be able to show each of my readers all the fun ways I can think of to use the various products!

I am so excited to show a project for fall, winter, spring and summer!  

I am finally getting caught up on my Christmas and pre-Christmas photos.  And I have been having a tremendous amount of fun making altered items for home decoration, which is one of my new favorite things to do.

First of all, a Christmasy - winter layout.  This was so simple and came out so elegantly using the Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions 12 x 12 card stock.  This is Holiday Number 4.  I simply sanded the card stock to give the wonderful word border that forms the background for this layout.  I think my son and our puppy, Pearl, look absolutely angelic in this photo.  It is an addition to my annual "Santa Hat" photo series, that has been going on for 10 years.  This is the first time, but not the last that Ms. Pearly will be included.






Fall is featured in this second, clean and simply layout. I use the same Core'dinations product, Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core Seasonal Impressions 12 x 12 card stock, but as the journaling element that places these super cute photos in time.  I used Thankful Number 8 and found the word November.  After sanding and applying light distress ink in Tea Stain, I simply added three multi - sized circles of Jenni Bowlin paper, some Prima fall leaves, and super cute buttons by Tessa Ann tied with Fawn Lawn hemp cord. 





Easter is just around the corner!  My spring project is really a completely Core'dinations frenzy!  What house is complete without seasonal decorations?  This wreath features three different Core'dinations products!!!!

Supply List:





Finally, summer, the season of weddings.  Here I combined three Core'dinations products to make this pretty card.

Supplies:


How to make this card:

  1. Fold the Kraft - Core Shattered card stock in half to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches
  2. Adhere the David Tutera Diecut to the right front of the card.
  3. Using the center shape as a template, cut the white shape from Core Couture Glitter Card Stock
  4. Emboss with the fleur de lis design and gently ink the raised area with Concord Grape Distress Ink.
  5. Adhere to the center of the diecut using dimensional tape.
  6. Add the sentiment and embellishments with liquid adhesive.
There you have it!  A beautiful card for a summer event - mine is for a wedding with the colors purple and white.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!

 -  Victoria


4 comments:

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

Victoria, everything you did using the Core'dinations turned out amazing!! Good luck on the DT position. The would be lucky to have such a talented person as you on their team.

Drayia said...

Great set of projects all around, Core'dinations would be lucky to have you! REALLY love that card!!

RachelUK said...

Wow - I love the Christmas one and then the Easter wreath is so cute with the little house on it - what great ideas!

dstandard said...

Beautiful work with the Coredinations!! Best of luck!