Monday, August 19, 2013

365 Cards Monday Card - A Card for All Seasons!

Today's challenge at 365 Card Blog is to create a card that features all of the seasons.
Here is what I came up with:


I have had these stamps since 2005, they are from Stampin' Up!   Can you believe it?  I love them so much.  For winter, I used Faded Jeans Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  For spring, I used Scrappy Cat Pignment Ink in Cotton Candy.  For summer and fall, I again used Tim Holtz Distress inks in Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade, respectively.  I punched each stamp out and rounded one corner.  Finally each has a season sentiment attached, again from Tim Holtz.  They were mounted with dimensional tape onto the Kraft Card stock (measuring 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches), which also has it's corners rounded.  The Kraft card stock was wrapped with hemp twine from Fawn Lawn.  I also added the heart with the word love with dimensional tape.  The Kraft piece as mounted with dimensional tape onto a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inch piece of paper from My Minds Eye.  All of which was flat mounted to a card cut from Green Bazzill card stock to measure 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a "Lovely" day!

~ Victoria

No comments: