Monday, August 12, 2013

365 Cards Monday Challenge - Sketch + Challenge

Todays challenge is to create a card from any past sketch from this year and add any challenge from this year.  My picks, Sketch 111 from Wendi and Day 49 Patchwork.



I used my Fiskar's medium hexagon punch to punch a lot of hexagons from Lawn Fawn Bright Side Glass Half Full (the lavender flowers) and My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavendar Cutie Pie Delicate Paper (the dots) and the pink rectangle is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Madison Avenue pad.  I added a vintage button, tied with hemp cord from Lawn Fawn, a ruler embellishment from Tim Holtz, and a 3 cent sticker from October Afternoon.

I love this look and can hardly wait for the birthday to use the card for!

Thanks for coming and visiting!  Please join me at the 365 card blog and create your own Sketch + Challenge.

~ Victoria

No comments: