Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Genuinely Me......








Okay, I have to admit it.  I like flat layouts.  You know those that don't bulk up your books so much that you can't close them.  For a long time, I followed the latest scrapbooking trend, adding more dimension, more product and more expensive stuff.  I have a lot of fat scrapbooks.  Now I have discovered the genuine me.  I like flatter pages.  AND I am bold and will proclaim it!

These three are my most recent layouts all of which are guided by various challenges.  The first two are for my Big Picture Class, "The Art and Science of Scrapbooking".  So far it is awesome and brain bending!

The last layout is for a "blind" challenge at A to Z Scraplets.  I can't wait until the end of the month to find out how people interpreted the directions, without examples!

Have an awesome day AND be YOU!

~ Victoria

No comments: