Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sandra Caldwell is Magically Amazing!


I don't personally know Sandra Caldwell, one of the fabulous designers at Queen Kat Designs, but I adore her stamps.  They simply exude personality.  This magical stamp was colored completely using Spica pens, the top hat has an amazing golden sheen.

I mounted all of these elements on a white stair step card, cut from white card stock.
The elements are from the Gecko Galz one page Altered Halloween elements.  I hand cut all of them and mounted them on some polka dotted paper that I used to cover the steps.  The wrought iron fence is a Martha Stewart Halloween Punch from several years ago.  Don't you just love the bats???
The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Seasonal words. The edges of the elements and the card were inked with chalk ink in old road from Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!  Leave me a note and say hello!

~ Victoria

No comments: