Monday, October 28, 2013

365 Cards Blog - Monday Card plus an Extra


Happiest of Mondays to each of you!  I have two cards to show you today.  First is the "extra".  One of my favorite co-workers lost his sister last week.  This is a card that I made in golds and creams for everyone in our office to sign.  I made extra insert pages of folded dimension 4 x 5 1/2 inches, so everyone will have a nice place to sign!





On to the 365 Card Challenge Example for Monday.  This is an exciting week, that will finish next Saturday November 2, 2013 with a designer blog hop.  We all love making cards!  This week my challenge (and yours) is to create with things that begin with the letter C.

I used:  Card Stock, Chipboard (letters and heart), Cardboard (swirl), Crochet (the button cover), Crayon (replacing misting on the heart chipboard), Crinkle ribbon and the color Cream!  I think I covered the letter C, although I can still think of more c named products.  Can you?  If you can show us over at 365 Cards Blog!



Have a Joyful Week!

~ Victoria

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards!!
Love all the embellishments you used!
Sorry about your coworker sister.
Very sad.

Unknown said...

Wow, love this card! Fabulous!