Saturday, November 30, 2013

Snowman Christmas Part II


Aren't these snow friends the best?  This awesomely cute stamp is available at QKD and is by one of my favorite stamp artists Sandra Caldwell.  For this card I began with white card stock and added layer after layer.  For a total of about 7 layers!  I free cut the brackets in various sizes and they are also layered on the back of the card.  For the punched border, I trimmed it with pinking shears and added faux stitching.  Each of the brackets has a tiny bit of dimensional foam tape under it to keep the depth there. I really love this look for a card.  The rubber stamp is about three inches tall, so this unique card will fit in a standard size card envelope!

Hope your holiday season is off to a wonderful start!

~ Victoria

No comments: