Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Thankful

Hope you are all entering into the holiday season feeling thankful and blessed.  I am blessed to know the entire design team for the International Scrapbook Garden.  Over the past few months we have all gotten to know each other better!  For this layout, of me, I wanted to think of and acknowledge all of the things I am thankful for as we move into this holiday season!

I used the amazing Spider's Web Kit, which is the Tool Shed Kit of the Month.  The products in the kit and the bonus add ons are simply amazing!

For this layout I used:
Pattern papers: Authentique Bewitched papers number 1 and 5
and Pion Papers The Witching Hour Borders
Shimmerz Texturez: Tidy Widy
Shimmerz Dasslerz: Dreamscicle
Lindy's Spray:  Cala Lily and Burnt Orange
Petaloo Flowers:  Textured Elements Black

I also needed liquid adhesive, regular ATG glue, a hexagon punch and one polka dot dot in black and white from my stash (Queen and Co.)


This was a super fun layout to do with some stencils I had on hand, one with diamonds and one with circles.  I let my dimensional pastes air dry, so you have to be a bit patient!


Aren't those textured flowers luscious?  I put them onto the layout with liquid adhesive.  I also assed liquid adhesive to the back of the clock sticker so it would adhere over the textured medium - more patience.  I really like the wood grain of the base paper and the splatters in the lower right corner are so much fun.  The color is almost as rich as a red!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out this layout.  I am thankful for all of you and the International Scrapbook Garden! 

~ Victoria

No comments: