Thursday, April 12, 2018

Making Memories with International Scrapbook Garden


Here's hoping that it is Spring where you are, or Fall for  our friends in the Southern Hemisphere.  I really enjoyed working with the Fairy Garden a Rustic Spring Kit.  So many goodies in the main kit and the card papers in the bonus are amazing.

For this card I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of paper from one of the 6 x 6 papers, leaving the floral border for another project.  I used the pink woven basket look paper for the umbrella, which I made using a the Inspire Umbrella Trio from Spellbinders (from my tools).  The embellishment is also from the die grouping, I inked it with Prima Chalk Ink in Blossom Tree (what an amazing pink). The sentiment on the card is from Fab Scraps Stickers (ST106002).  After attaching the umbrella and the sticker, I went to work with the amazing embellishments:  a wooden butterfly inked with the chalk in, the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures rabbit, and the 49th and Market flowers.

Isn't this a fun card?  Happy spring!  Be sure to check out the kit and consider making it your own.

See you again soon for more inspiration!

~ Victoria


No comments: