Thursday, March 22, 2018

Follow Your Heart - a note of encouragement


I used the International Scrapbook Garden January Toolshed Kit:  Winter Adventure Bonus Fairy Garden papers to make this card.  Additionally I used the Tim Holtz Chipboard Sayings from the Toolshed: Winter Adventures Bonus Embellishments, and a heart from the Bonus Chipboard Kit.  I am in love with these hearts embellished with Stickles.  This card uses the colors "Blue Bayou" and "Mercury Glass".  I wish I could show you the sparkle in real life!

To make this card you need:

1 - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  inch card
1 - background paper cut to 4 x 5 1/4 inches
1 - dark contrast patterned paper cut to 1 x 5 1/4 inches
1 - dark contrast circle of 2 inches
1 - light patterned paper cut to 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 inches
Chalk ink (I used Prima's Farmer's Jeans)
1 - Chipboard sentiment of your choice
1 - chipboard heart

Use the sample card to assemble the layers.  I used dry adhesive for all of the patterned papers and wet adhesive for the chipboard sentiment and the heart.

This card really lends itself to any time you need to send a note of encouragement.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again next week.

~ Victoria

No comments: