Saturday, May 12, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!

It's another beautiful Spring Day and a day to honor Mothers here in the US.  I would like to wish each of you the happiest of Mother's Days!  I have been working on this door hanger this week, using the Garden Kit:  A Rustic Spring and I also used lovely flowers from the add-on from the Extra Blooms Kit.  I also used the Shimmerz Spritz in Plum Pudding on the title.  Extras I used were Shimmerz Texturez in Tidy Widy from an earlier kit, acrylic paints in green and yellow from my stash.  Also there is a splash of spots in Penny for Your Thoughts Inklingz.  I also add three rusty butterflies!


And a close up of the texture and beautiful flowers!  I also really like the variegated effect on the Bloom where you are Planted chipboard piece!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all of the awesome products at the International Scrapbook Garden!

Have a Blessed Mother's Day!

~ Victoria

No comments: