Saturday, July 17, 2021

Pink Elephant Baby Shower Decoration


 Happy Saturday to you all!  Victoria here with a super fun new project, using one of the newest Dew Drop Canvases and Dew Drops.  When I saw this canvas, I knew it would be one of the first projects I did!  In addition to the way I used it here I can think of so many other options!

Ingredients:

For this project you will need.  Acrylic paint - I used Delta Brand Think Pink and Jacquard Lumiere Fabric Paint in Pearl Magenta.  A sharpie marker or other permanent marker, and Dew Drops.  Mine were Metallic Pink and Silver Mini Dew Drops from the Classified Mix.  You will need an liquid adhesive or glue dots to adhere the Dew Drops.

Directions:

1.  Mix the paints to form a pearly mid pink.
2.  Apply paint to your canvas.  A tip is to spray the canvas with hairspray to keep the lines in place.  Alternatively, you can go over the lines with a permanent ink and they will stay put!



3.  Let your canvas dry and you are ready to decorate with Dew Drops!  I use a liquid adhesive that dries clear to adhere the Dew Drops to the canvas.  Alternatively, the Robin's Nest has Dew Dew Glue drops, which works perfectly for adhering dew drops to cards, scrapbook pages, art projects and canvases, AND they are non-toxic and acid free.



4.  Finally, let the dew drops adhere completely and use your canvas as you wish.  I added it to a great frame and will use it as a guest book table decoration for a baby shower!






Thanks for joining me for this fun project. 
Have a crafty day!

~ Victoria




 

No comments: