Some of you who know our family know that our DS was born with a genetic difference called EEC. The parts of this include hand differences, dental differences and skin and hair differences. We are truly blessed because so far he is missing only two adult teeth and has hair (blond, blond hair :)) However, he also is missing the middle "ray" on his left hand, so he doesn't have a middle finger. Mom thinks this is all good! Preston's presentation is very mild and there are many children with much more difficult problems, including lacking the ability to sweat. You can help in a really easy way.
There's less than a month left in the Prescribe the Nation campaign and we need your help to send 6,000 more e-Cards. For every e-Card you send in this campaign, Vaseline Skin Fund will donate $5 to the NFED, up to $50,000.
The deadline is July 23rd so send your e-Cards today!
4,000 have been sent so far which has raised $20,000 for the NFED. We need your help to reach our $50,000 goal. The money will help send children affected by ectodermal dysplasia to Kids' Camp at the National Family Conference.
The Vaseline brand's Prescribe the Nation campaign is for its Vaseline Clinical Therapy lotion, a prescription-strength lotion available without a prescription. Learn more about how the Vaseline Skin Fund is helping the NFED.
It’s easy to do…
1. Go to www.prescribethenation.com.
2. Choose “Send e-Cards to Help Skin Fund” from the menu.
3. Follow the directions.
4. After you are finished completing the form, Vaseline will send you an email to validate your address. If you don’t receive it, be sure to check your junk mail folder. Click on the URL in the email to validate your address. Your e-Card will be sent!
Help Spread the Word
1. Forward this email to all of your friends and family and invite them to send e-Cards, too.
2. Post a link to Prescribe the Nation on your blog or Web site.
3. Post the information and link on your Facebook or MySpace page.
It takes just a few minutes to do, it doesn’t cost you a thing, and it means great awareness and funds for the NFED. There's only a few weeks left, so send your e-Cards today!
We are grateful to the Vaseline Skin Fund for their generous support.
Mary K. Richter
and Preston and our family too!