Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Do You Ever?




Most of you know that both my mom and dad have passed. This is not unusual for someone of 46. I was 31 when my mom passed. I can tell you that nothing prepared me for that telephone call. I didn't have a mom to help me plan my wedding or for the birth of my child. I have missed her so many times. A few months ago, I got back into heritage scrapbooking. I have never done any layouts of my mom until just these last few months. Now I feel I am really ready to write down my memories of her for my DS to enjoy. It surprises me now when people say, "Wow, you look like your mom!" I don't think you ever really get over your losses, but you do grow through them. So, over the next few months, I will look forward to sharing my mom with you. Have a wonderful week!

No comments: