Monday, May 6, 2013

Going Digital with Crafty Secrets and Traditional with Tulips!

 Just dropping off two new springy layouts to share.   The first layout is created with Crafty Secrets sewing themed digital images in Photoshop.  When my computer drive failed, I got a free replacement, but lost my programs.  I just have gotten back on track with Photoshop and made this quick layout.  All of the elements are from Crafty Secrets.  I just love the stitched heart and the tag.  This is my as a small girl at the beginning (and end) of my ballet career. 

Last month, I went to a meeting near Anacortes, WA.  It was the perfect time for tulips to be in bloom.  I took a couple of hours in the early evening and went out to the tulip fields (in this case:  Tulip Town) and took photos.  I have had a long fascination with tulips.  I think that they are just beautiful, so I had a phenomenal time.  I did this layout for a Scrapbook.com challenge to use "instagram-like" square photos.  I really like how it translated!

Have a wonderful week~

~Victoria

No comments: