Sunday, June 2, 2013

365 Card Challenge - Guest Design Team Card (Day 148 Micro Managed)

365 Cards is having a Guest Design Team Call.  The theme is micro managed, using three unique tiny items on your card.  Here is the card I made AND I completed the week!  Finally!  Yeah me!


This card features a plethora of manufacturers.

1. Background striped paper - Melissa Frances
2.  Tag "collection index" - My Minds Eye (I used Photoshop to place the Happy Father's Day, Day! message)
3.  The tiny heart - Pink Paislee (inked with Aegean Sea ink from Versa Magic)
4.  Tiny ribbon embellishment - Offray
5.  Sea Shells - K & Company
6.  Tiny blue pearls - unknown

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  Hope DH doesn't see this! :)
~ Victoria

1 comment:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv the seashell theme here! Fab manly card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.