Monday, December 23, 2013

365 Cards Blog Challenge - Card with a Star or in the Shape of a Star



Here is my example for the 365 Cards Blog Challenge.  The card for today should be in the shape of a star or have stars on it.  As you can see, my card has three stars.  The large star was hand drawn and cut from an index card while I was working at the Snack Shack for my son's basketball tournament.  I covered the star with patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.  The card blank was cut from Navy Blue Bazzill card stock to form a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card blank.  The next layer is a red cut to 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches.  The final patterned layer was cut to 5 1/4 x 4 inches and layered on the other two.  The star wraps around the card and was adhered both front and back.  Once adhered I added red stickler from Ranger, the Christmas Joy sentiment from Tim Holtz, and the stars and rosette from Fawn Lawn.

Wishing you a bright Christmas, with time with those you love!

~ Victoria

No comments: