Monday, December 16, 2013

365 Cards Monday Challenge - Reflection

Today's challenge at 365 Cards blog is to design a card that includes a reflection.  In the spirit of Christmas, my reflection card is a Christmas tree reflecting in a pond.




To make the reflection, I used Tim Holtz distress ink in peeled paint for the reflection and pine needle for the primary tree.  I stamped the reflection first and lined up the primary tree second.  They were heat embossed using fine clear embossing powder.  Then for the pond, I used weathered wood and salty ocean.  I used lime green, red and gold stickler for the ornaments on both images.  For the reflection, I smeared the dots with my finger tips.  Finally, I added the ribbon to the primary tree and the sentiment.  This card measures 3 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches, so I also made a matching envelope.  The paper the images were stamped on is the mistables by Pink Paislee.

Have a blessed week!
~ Victoria


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Love it!!
Have a blessed Christmas!!