Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to make a card that includes a game piece or two. Here is my example:
This card features two vintage replica Alice in Wonderland game cards.
Here are the instructions step by step to make a card similar to this with mini playing cards.
1. Gather three buttons, vintage lace, a colorful journaling card, two mini cards, a piece of patterned paper that measures 4 x 5 1/4 inches, dry and liquid adhesive and a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white card blank.
2. Adhere the lace to the 4 x 5 1/4 inch patterned paper using liquid adhesive.
3. When dried, adhere to the white card blank (I made my own using Bazzill Card Stock).
4. On the journaling card (Webster's Pages), stamp the sentiment in the lower left corner using brown ink (stamp: Crafty Secrets)
5. Adhere the playing cards, placing one at an angle and the other straight. Adhere the journaling block to the patterned paper.
6. Using liquid adhesive adhere the three buttons to the card in the lower right hand corner (or substitute embellishment of your choice here).
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!