Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Strange Visitor - International Scrapbook Garden



I have been patiently waiting to showcase the Martha Stewart elements.  See the cat?  Later you won't!  For this card, I used a blue card base, that has a kraft interior.  The fabulous papers are from the ISBG Tool Shed Spider's Web Kit.  I have been having so much fun distressing these papers with my small scissors.  This card uses only kit items and a small corner punch, an edge punch of your choice and silver pearls from my stash.  I am absolutely in love with the laces that came in the kit, in both black and white.  And the charms are also super cute.  In fact I considered holding back a pair and making some spooky Halloween earrings (I may still).

I did my best to photograph the super cool Martha Stewart images.  The image above shows the black cat (just one of several images in the kit).  Now take a peek at this photo:


Isn't that the coolest thing!  Spooky, right?!?

Happy to show you this card and the fantastic element from the kit.  Be sure to check out the rest of the blog and the store for more great ideas!

~ Victoria

No comments: