Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas to all of my blog readers.  Today I am featuring some papers by Maja Design found at the International Scrapbook Garden on line store.  I am in love with these papers and these cards went to the two most special guys at my house, my husband and my son.

These two cards are designed using Maja Designs - Home for the Holidays 6 inch x 6 inch paper.  
The paper pack has so many great designs and these are just two of the cards I made using these papers.



The Santa Claus Special Delivery Card

Uses the following supplies:
  • A plaid strip cut to 1/2 inch by 5 1/4 inches
  • The Santa Print paper cut to 3 1/2 inches by 5 1/4 inches
  • The Single Santa cut to 2 inches by 3 1/2 inches
  • The Red Snowflake patterned paper cut to 2 1/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches
Red Card Stock
  • 2 1/2 inches by 4 inches
  • The card blank 4 1/4 inches by 5 1/2 inches
Tim Holtz Ideology Christmas Ephemera
  • Special Delivery
All edges distressed with scissors.
Adhesives - flat and dimensional tape

Distress all edges with scissors.
First assemble the Santa focal, using the single Santa, the snowflake paper and the red card stock.
Adhere the plaid strip to near the edge of the card.
Adhere the Santa patterned paper to the card base.
Mount the Santa focal element using dimensional tape.
Finally, at the special delivery sentiment.




Gentleman's Season's Greetings

This card is virtually the same design as the card above. Using the deer themed papers.

The difference here is the focal strip is cut to the 5 1/4 inch length.   Again I have distressed all edges with my scissors.  The gentleman is from the Tim Holtz paper dolls pack, while the wreath is from the Tim Holtz Ideology Christmas Ephemera.  I used some Diamond Stickles by the edges to give the card a little shimmer.  I also used some Ruby Slipper color Stickles on the wreath to give the berries some glitter.

Hope you enjoy these cards and have a very blessed holiday season!

No comments: