Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sending Best Wishes




Oh my goodness, will winter ever end?  I am still loving snowflakes on the day after St. Valentine's Day.  I have this great "Sending Best Wishes" that I dearly love.  It came in a Downton Abbey set.  What better way to show  it off than to add it to a card with beautiful snowflakes.  I used two of the snowflakes from the Toolshed Kit bonus chipboard., from the International Scrapbook Garden.  I painted them with two coats of Golden white gesso, allowing them to dry between application, and once the gesso had dried I sprayed them with the Kaisercraft Kaiser Mists in Denim and let them dry.  The swirl below was created with a very old stencil that I have for swirls, from Hot Off the Press (here is Oregon)  using Shimmerz texturez in Tidy Widy, which was featured in the Toolshed Kit: the Spiders Web Mixed Media add on. I absolutely adore the Shimmerz line and the three media in the add on kit do not disappoint!



All of these beautiful papers are in the Toolshed Kit:  Winter Adventures Fairy Garden Bonus Paper.  This paper is so versatile and beautifully coordinated you cannot go wrong!  I have to admit I am saving the Earth paper for something special.  I'll be back next week with another card.  You have absolutely got to see the papers I will be working with next week!


In the meantime, happy crafting!

~ Victoria

No comments: