Thursday, February 22, 2018

Have a Great Birthday!


Well, remember last post, I said I was loving snowflakes?  Well I still am only in a different way!  We have a few inches of snow on the ground with the promise of more to come.  This week I created a card using the Fairy Garden add on papers from the Toolshed Kit: Winter Adventure.  I am in love with the tennis shoes!  I used the denim star and the twine from the main kit.  Everything you see is from the kit except:  the card background, the nailhead stars and the stamp is one I have had for awhile.  I also did faux stitching with a pen.  



I wanted to show you the close up so you could see the tennis shoes, and the little tag has numbers.  So adorable!  Honestly, the kits from the International Scrapbook Garden are jam packed with fun!  You can't go wrong when you subscribe or shop with Tracie.  I am having so much fun with these hard-to-find (in the US) papers.  They really give your work a unique look!

Be back soon (hopefully with no snow on the ground)!

~ Victoria

No comments: