Thursday, February 1, 2018

Genuine Limited Edition, that's my boy!

Happy first of February! Today I am featuring a min-album made with the Tool Shed Kit:  Winter Adventure. The little album measures 3 inches by 3 inches and is made from one piece of paper!

For this project I used the following supplies:

Maja Designs Demin & Friends - Jeans & Tie
Maja Designs Demin & Friends - Stonewashed
Lindy's Spray Flat Fabio - Tweedle Dee Denim
Kaiser Mists - Denim
Prima Chalk Ink - Farmer's Jeans
Blue Fern Studios - Techno Squares
Tim Holtz Ideology - Quote Chips
Bella Floral - blue flowers
Prima - Resin Icons
Wooden word - "love"
Light green sheer ribbon 12 inches
Dry adhesive and liquid adhesive
Two 3 inch by 3 inch squares of cardboard


For the cover, I covered the two pieces of cardboard with the stonewashed paper.  I cut the paper about 4 inches by 4 inches and trimmed the corners to avoid bulk.
I misted the techno square with the Lindy's Flat Fabio mist.  I also misted the cover lightly with the Kaisercraft Mist for the shimmer.  I adhered the dried square and the limited edition chip board piece with Aleene's Tacky Glue.  I added the love to the resin piece with tacky glue as well.  The resin piece, flower and word genuine were added to the cover with dimensional tape.

This album was made for my son to document last year's baseball season.  He played JV for his high school team.  I left out the photos of his dad and me freezing on the sidelines!  It is a cold sport here in the Pacific Northwest.


For all of the inner pages, I made a mat of 2 3/4 inch squares that I inked with the Prima Farmer's Jeans.  I also added a little 1/4 inch strip of contrast at the lower end of the mat.  Each page is also embellished on the left hand side with a heart punched from the stonewashed paper.



The team!  Love these guys from La Salle Catholic College Prep!



Here is a top view of the little album!  Do you need to know how to fold the 12 x 12 inch page to get this album?  If so, drop a note on the International Scrapbook Garden Facebook page and I would be happy to draw a sketch of how it is done.

I love that this little mini can tie closed and keep these memories for a time in the future!

I hope each of you has a blessed February and I will be back next week with more ideas!

~ Victoria

No comments: