Friday, March 16, 2018

Enjoy the Journey


Happy Friday!  Almost time to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!  I'm here today using the Winter Tool Shed Kit bonus 6 x 6 papers,  from the International Scrapbook Garden, with an upbeat card entitled, enjoy the journey.

For this card I used only items from the kit, except the bright blue hearts from Queen and Company from my stash.  This card features six paper designs used in small amounts.  The background seemed best as a solid denim.  All these papers are from Maja Designs and come in the fairy garden card kit.  I just love all the blues, and notice how the floral prints blend without making the card look overly feminine!  Every layer was edged with the Prima Chalk Ink in Farmers Jeans.  I did distress the first layer with scissors, but other than that just straight edges chalked.  The sentiment is from the bonus embellishments:  Tim Holtz chipboard included in the kit.  There are so many great sayings I could just play on forever.

I hope you are all enjoying the journey today.  And I will see you next week with another card from the kit!

Enjoy!

~ Victoria

1 comment: