Thursday, December 23, 2010

365 Cards - Day 298 Think Three



I am caught up with the challenges for this week! Yeah! Today's challenge was to use three embellishments in groups of three. I have three light yellow bloom-lets from Eye-Lets Etc. I added three pink bling center rhinestones. Finally, I added three silver brads, which I distressed with my son's hammer and a piece of brass jewelry finding for some texture. I am looking forward to Christmas and to see what 2011 brings!

Hope that your holidays are merry and bright! May you enjoy with relaxation the birth of our Savior, Jesus!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Wishing you a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!!!

2amscrapper said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Helene

Hannah said...

I can't believe it's almost the new year! It's a great card to celebrate with :-)