Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Six Impossible Things




I love this quote from Alice in Wonderland. Six impossible things before breakfast.
This card was made for a challenge to use multiple fonts on a card at 365 Cards. I generated my fonts on the computer and accented the word six with Sakura glaze pens. The Red Queen image was hand stamped from a stamp by Crafty Secrets and colored with glaze pens.

So what six impossible things will you believe in? So far I have two this morning, plus on big one!
1. Jim's Jeep would fail electrically in the middle of the road after dying in the morning (yesterday).
2. The automatic water dispenser on the new refrigerator would fail (before breakfast).
3. I am blessed to be saved by God's grace!

The rest will come soon I am sure. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!!
Really love all the details on the Alice in Wonderland stamp!!
Love it!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

Such a wonderful stamp you´ve used! And to match it to the sentiment...that´s clever!
Nice to have you joining us in our fun challenges on 365 Cards.

Manuela Navarro said...

Como me gusta ese sello!
La imagen ha quedado genial con los rotuladores Sakura.
Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotros esta semana.

Gloria Stengel said...

Very original! I have that stamp set...it's so fun! I love your three things...esp. #3! I have had a rash of things break down this past week! Ds' car, the dishwasher, the garage door, the internet. My poor dh has been Mr. Fix-it all week!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE your Alice card!!! gorgeous stamp too.. I still have those Mad Hatter prints you sent me and used them several times!! thank you again

Pam said...

Such a great card for the challenge!