Thursday, December 2, 2010

Twelve Tags of Christmas


Okay, I am playing along with Tim Holtz on his wonderful 12 tags of Christmas! I have one and two done. My renditions are not exact because I am not going to buy new things to do them. I love to figure out alternatives and see how close I can get!
Here is number one Tim's dies - nope (Insert a sad, frugal face here). No problem, I punched my fence and free cut the house.
Tag stamp - nope. Used a vintage tag with rub ons from my stash.
Star charm - YES! Yeah, I am glad I make jewelry.

So, day 2, I am bound to have more supplies! Right? Right? Nope!!!!



So I didn't have the right stamps, the felt or the quite right colors. I did have this fun Tim Holtz bird stamp and I was able to do multiple colors on it. Didn't have exactly the same flourish or music. The music stamp is from Crafty Secrets and I thought it did great for the background.

Okay, so here is keeping my fingers crossed for day 3, gotta have one day when I have all of the supplies on hand. Come on Tim, come do an inventory before you create another tag!

Here's wishing you more holiday joy!

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

Great tags! Part of the fun is seeing what you can make with what you have on hand! You are so creative and have made 2 amazing tags so far. Can't wait to see your next tag! Helene

Michelle H. said...

Love your tags!!
They are so beautiful!!
You did an awesome job on them!!
I'm hoping to create one in a couple days I dont have all the items either!
Hugs!